ANCIENT STONES|LIVING STONES TOUR
March 5-18, 2019
“O mountains of Israel, hear the Word of the Lord” Ezek 36:1
About This Tour
- Full 13 days in Israel: 4 nights in Galilee, 6 nights Jerusalem (stay in the Old City)
- Focus on the mountains of the Israel.
- Messianic Jewish Tour Guide.
- Meet with Messianic and Arab Israelis for worship and prayer.
- Special Israel Tour Manual and Journal.
- Snorkel in Red Sea, float in Dead Sea
- Timna Tabernacle in Wilderness
- Private worship in Garden of Gethsemane.
- Bedouin experience.
- See Judea & Samaria: Shilo, Mt. Ebal Mt Gerizim and biblical Shechem.
- 6 week pre-tour ISRAEL: PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE course on the history, geography and culture of Israel.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
About This Group
We love God and His Word. This love brought a desire to experience the Land of Israel and the people of the Book. Our vision are for all believers in Jesus to come to a full knowledge and experience of Life and Truth in Jesus and that includes creating a context for our understanding of the Bible through a Jewish eyes. We take a thrill from seeing the Bible come alive in tour friends’ lives. Would you pray about going with us on a trip that is truly a spiritual life changer, a faith builder, a tour in which you will be enriched spirit, soul and body as you walk the Ancient Stones and engage with the Living Stones. Together we will make this ANCIENT STONES | LIVING STONES trip a tour of a lifetime. Looking forward to being with you in the Land of the Bible!
-Daan and Gaby Botha
Daan and Gaby Botha with Philip and Berit Meyers and Susan Eshed of Immanuel Tours
- 13 full days in Israel as per outlined itinerary
- 12 Nights hotel accommodation at 4-Star hotels, Buffet Breakfast and Dinner Daily, and 1 Lunch
- Farewell Dinner at Abu Ghosh
- Messianic Jewish, Government licensed Tour Guide
- Wireless Audio Guide system
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
- Meetings with Israeli Believers
- Tips to Guide, Driver and Hotel staff
- Israel National Parks Ticket
- Tour Kit including: Map, Hat, Back-pack, Tour program, Olive wood communion cup.
- Study Manual AND Journal
- 6-Week ISRAEL: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE course before departure (optional)
- Lunches , except for 1 Lunch
- Expenses of a personal nature (laundry & beverages, etc). Please note that coffee and tea is not served in Israel as part of the meal but it can be purchased separately.
- Any other services not mentioned above
Point of Departure
This tour departs from Oliver Tambo, Johannesburg, South Africa.
You are free to join the group from anywhere in the world, however you will be responsible for arriving to the airport in time for group transfer or for arrangements to join the group later (costs for individual transport not included in tour costs).
Interested in joining Ancient Stones/Living Stones? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with the organizers of this tour for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.