June 29-July 10, 2018
Come Celebrate 70 Years Back in the Land! (1948–2018)
About This Tour
The 70th anniversary of the modern nation of Israel makes this tour a unique time to make a pilgrimage to Israel. Whether this is your first time or you consider Israel a second home, this is a special time to visit!
Tour highlights include:
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Bathing in the Dead Sea
- Visit to Shiloh, the resting place of the Ark for nearly 400 years and home to Elijah
- Walking in Jesus’ footsteps at his birthplace in Bethlehem, childhood home of Nazareth, Palm Sunday Road, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb and many others.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
Point of Departure
This tour offers multiple departure airports!
You may choose to depart from Austin, Texas or New Orleans, Louisiana.
Who Should Go on this Trip?
- All ages welcome!
- This tour is will be from an evangelical perspective, exploring the land and culture and how it pertains to evangelical beliefs.
- Best suited for those who would like to have fun and fellowship while experiencing the Holy Land!
About This Group
Diamond of Judah has had a long history working with Immanuel Tours, creating exciting and memorable tours of the Holy Land. With tour leaders Greg and Katie Holloway, you will be treated as family throughout your entire journey!
“An invitation awaits you – an invitation from God himself. Come and experience the land of the Bible, the land that will touch the very core of your soul. Just as God called Abraham we believe He still calls people today. If you have felt His call to Israel then we would be delighted to have you join us on our next tour.
Come with us as we walk through the ages, through the pages of the Bible. This is the land of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. This is the land of the promised Messiah. Jesus lived and performed all of his miracles here. You can still feel His miraculous presence in this place. So come and experience the majesty of the land, the richness of the culture, and the beautiful spirit of the people. The promises of the past and the future await you – you will be blessed.”
Greg and Katie Holloway
Departing From Austin, Texas
Departing from New Orleans, Louisiana
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from either Austin or New Orleans.
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary.
- Luxury air conditioned coach, driven by a licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea.
- Immanuel Tours welcome kit which includes a map, hat, and backpack.
- Pilgrimage Certificate.
Interested in joining Diamond of Judah Tours? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with Diamond of Judah Tours for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.