About This Tour
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Communion at the Garden Tomb
- Friends of Zion Museum
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
About This Group
A visit to the Holy Land can be the very thing to jump-start a stagnant faith or deepen one that is already alive and rich as there is a deeper reality when we engage the full senses in its fullest context. The quote: “a visit to the Holy Land is like a year in seminary” isn’t too far off.
We’ll walk where Jesus walked, healed and saved! We’ll commune walk through the Garden of Gethsemane and take communion at the Garden Tomb. We’ll baptize in the Jordan and float in the Dead Sea!
This will be more than a tour, it will be a time of growth and bonding as we, as a family, explore God’s Word and this sacred land. Come join us for a journey of a lifetime!
Pastor Art Dystak
- 9 full days in Israel as per outlined itinerary
- Hotel accommodation at 4-Star hotels, Buffet Breakfast and Dinner Daily, and 1 Lunch
- Government licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
- Tips to Guide, Driver and Hotel staff
- All Admissions
- Map, Hat, Back-pack
- Most Lunches
- Expenses of a personal nature (laundry & beverages, etc). Most meals will just have table water, however other drinks can be purchased.
- Any other services not mentioned above
Point of Departure
This tour departs from Tampa, Florida.
You are free to join the group from anywhere in the world, however you will be responsible for arriving to the airport in time for group transfer or for arrangements to join the group later (costs for individual transport not included in tour costs). If you are interested in a “land only” price, please ask.
Interested in joining the Feather Sound Tour? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with the organizers of this tour for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.