About This Tour
- Opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River.
- Celebrate Pentecost and Shavuot in Israel!
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Walking in Jesus’ footsteps at his birthplace in Bethlehem, Palm Sunday Road, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb and many others.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
Who Should Go on this Tour
- Christians who desire to get a better understanding of the land of the Bible.
- We ask that everyone be of physical ability to participate in a moderately demanding tour (long flights, long tour days, walking).
About This Group
Welcome to Israel, GOD’S glory and promise, We have set this up to be in Jerusalem for Pentecost (Shavout)…what a great way to enjoys the LORD’S SPIRIT…We have already been on and lead 13 of these tours…you will never be the same, I promise.
-Pastor Doug Byrum
Included in the Tour Price:
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea. Lunches are mostly additional, so plan accordingly.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
- Our land agent will provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap, and a map of Israel.
Point of Departure
Group travel for this tour departs from
Louisville International Airport in Louisville, Kentucky.
Individual travel to Israel allowed, but must be coordinated with arrival of main group. If your flight does not allow you to be transported to/from airport with group, transportation to join the group or return to the airport will be your responsibility to secure and pay for.
Interested in joining Pastor Byrum, but not ready to commit? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with Grace Point for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.