2018 PATHWAY TO ISRAEL
November 24-December 4, 2018
Come Experience the Land of Our Faith!
About This Tour
Join us on a unique, rich, memorable and spiritual journey to the historical and biblical land of Israel. Celebrate the 70th anniversary of its rebirth as a Nation, since it was destroyed in 70 A.D.
- Areas and sites rarely seen by tourist.
- See fruitfulness and abundance in a land once desolate as foretold by prophecy.
- Observe Mt. Ebal (cursing) & its biblical altar/Mt Gerizim (Blessing) and biblical Shechem.
- Talk with and meet the people of the land.
- Visit Ancient Shiloh site of the Tabernacle of Moses & Ark of Covenant for 369 years.
- Visit the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac & Jacob.
- Visit Bethlehem, birth place of Jesus.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Extensive tour of Jerusalem & its biblical sites.
- Share a Shabbat meal with an Israeli family
- Be Baptized in Jordan River.
- Experience a camel ride in the desert.
- Many additional sites: Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Nazareth, Galilee, Golan areas, Dead Sea, Masada, Western Wall, Temple Mount, City of David, Hebron, Valleys of Israel and much, much more!!!
Who Should Go on this Tour
- Anyone who wants to get a better understanding of the land and people of the Bible
- Anyone who wants to see and walk in the areas where Jesus’ ministry occurred as well as prophets, Kings and other biblical individuals of the Bible.
- Anyone who has a love for prophetic as well as general Biblical history.
About This Group
Pathway was organized by retired couple Theodis and Judy Lewis. Theodis is a retired Illinois Judge and Judy is a retired Educator and have been married for 47 continuous years. Theodis has done volunteer work in Israel and they have made over 9 trips to Israel.
Tour of Israel
- Roundtrip airfare (taxes and fuel charges included) from St. Louis
- Group transfers to and from the airport in Israel
- All hotel accommodations
- All gratuities for guides, and drivers.
- Entrance fees for all sights and activities.
- Sumptuous Israeli breakfasts and dinners every day
- Travel in a luxury air conditioned motor coach
Point of Departure
Group travel for this tour departs from St. Louis Lambert International Airport. Separate travel from the group may be available, at a different cost.
Interested in joining Pathway to Israel? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with Pathway to Israel for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.