February 14-24th, 2019
About This Tour
For only $180 per day, you will experience five star hotels with luscious feasts for breakfast and dinner, all entrance fees and air-conditioned bus transportation, and the most knowledgeable, inspirational tour guide ever. We will visit sites like the Mt. of Transfiguration, Bethsaida (home of Peter, Andrew and Philip), and the new US Embassy in Jerusalem – all not found on most tour groups. The total price of $3014 includes airfare to and from Charlotte, North Carolina. If you arrange your own flight, the total cost for the tour would only be $1630. As a dedicated Christian tour group, we will hold worship services on the Sea of Galilee, at the Garden of Gethsemane, and at the Garden Tomb. We welcome you to join us for the trip of a lifetime, as we walk in the footsteps of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Jerusalem US Embassy
Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee
Yardenit Baptismal Site by the River Jordan
Point of Departure
This tour departs from Charlotte, North Carolina. Individual travel is allowed, please ask for land only price. All transports to and from airport in Tel Aviv apart from group will be additional and the responsibility of the traveler.
About This Group
The Peach Tour is led by Rev. John H Peach, a lifelong student of the Bible who has his Masters from Liberty University and has written ten books. He has traveled to Israel multiple times, leading and teaching others through the Promised Land. He and his wife Maria can’t wait to welcome you and travel through Israel, using the Bible as your map and guide!
Rev. John H. Peach
*All tour schedules, accommodations and other details subject to change.
Tour Price (including air)
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from Charlotte, North Carolina.
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, baptism in the Jordan River, and floating in the Dead Sea.
- Eight (8) full days of touring in a luxury, airconditioned motor coach with a Government Licensed, English speaking Guide with a Whisper System.
- Map, backpack, and hat provided by Immanuel Tours.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
Interested in joining The Peach Tour? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with the tour organizer for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.