September 29th-October 11th, 2018
Come Celebrate 70 Years Back in the Land! (1948–2018)
Who Should Go on this Tour
- This tour is from an evangelical perspective, with biblical teaching weaved into expert tour guidance.
- We ask that everyone be of physical ability to participate in a moderately demanding tour (long flights, long tour days, walking).
About This Tour
The 70th anniversary of the modern nation of Israel makes this tour a unique time to make a pilgrimage to Israel. Whether this is your first time or you consider Israel a second home, this is a special time to visit!
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River.
- Walking in Jesus’ footsteps at his birthplace in Bethlehem, childhood home of Nazareth, Palm Sunday Road, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb and many others.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
Point of Departure
This tour departs from O’Hare International Airport, however you are welcomed to rendezvous with the group from anywhere!
About This Group
- *Land Only. Airfare not included.
Included in the Tour Price:
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy) in luxury hotels.
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, baptism in the Jordan River, and floating in the Dead Sea.
- Touring in a luxury, air-conditioned motor coach with a Government Licensed, English speaking Guide with a Whisper System.
- Map, backpack, and hat provided by Immanuel Tours.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea.
Interested in joining? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with The Resurrection Church for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.