October 8-26, 2018 (Israel Portion October 14-23)
Including Optional Greece and Petra Extensions
Come Celebrate 70 Years Back in the Land! (1948–2018)
Who Should Go On This Trip
- Adults and children 7 and above are welcome, and we ask that all keep in mind that this tour includes long air travel, moderate to heavy walking and long tour days when considering joining with us.
- This tour is built for those who would like to take a Christian tour, but through Jewish eyes.
About This Tour
The 70th anniversary of the modern nation of Israel makes this tour a unique time to make a pilgrimage to Israel. Whether this is your first time or you consider Israel a second home, this is a special time to visit!
Zola Tours trips are unique for many reasons, however the ability to enhance your trip within the trip to include extensions to Greece and Petra makes this tour truly distinct and remarkable!
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River
- Visit to Shiloh, the resting place of the Ark for nearly 400 years.
- Walking in Jesus’ footsteps at his birthplace in Bethlehem, a visit to an ancient synagogue in Magdala where Jesus may have taught, Palm Sunday Road, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb and many others.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
- Ephesus, Mykonos, and Corinth (Greece Extension Only)
- Petra (Jordan Extension Only)
Point of Departure
Zola Tours depart from JFK International Airport in New York, New York.
About This Group
Zola Levitt has worked with Immanuel Tours for over 20 years, conducting comprehensive tours to the Holy Land in a way that is pleasing to the Lord, enabling pilgrims to see the land of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in comfort and safety. We are fully dedicated to serving our passengers and making their trip a life-changing, never-to-be-forgotten experience.
Deluxe Holy Land Tour (Israel Only)
Grand Petra Tour (Israel & Petra)
Grand Athens Tour (Greece & Israel)
Ultra Grand Tour (Greece, Israel, Petra)
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from the departure airport (usually JFK in New York), along with all taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, baptism in the Jordan River, and floating in the Dead Sea.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the Israel tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea. The Petra extension includes lunch, but not drinks, for the one day we visit Petra. The Greece extension includes lunch with coffee, tea, or water each day.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
- In Israel only, our land agent will provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap, and a map of Israel.
Interested in joining Zola Levitt Tours? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with Zola Levitt Tours for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.