About This Tour
Join this tour of fellow believers as they explore the Holyland and not only have a meaningful time of exploration and learning but also have fun together!
The Sea and Land of Galilee
Shiloh: The Place of the Tabernacle
Baptism in the Jordan
Jerusalem and all of its locations.
Many more! See full itinerary!
About Zola Levitt Ministries
Zola Levitt Ministries, Inc. is guided by the standard of Romans 1:16 — “To the Jew first and also to the Gentile.”
Founded in 1979, we are principally a teaching and evangelistic association.
- Our national television program, Zola Levitt Presents, airs on nearly a hundred independent stations and teaches the Bible with an emphasis on Israel, prophecy, and the Jewish roots of Christianity.
- Our free monthly Levitt Letter newsletter users gives a concise Biblical perspective with updates on recent events in Israel.
- We offer two tours each year to Israel and Petra in Jordan, with an option to visit Greece and Ephesus in Turkey in the fall only.
David and Kirsten Hart — the new studio co-hosts for Zola Levitt Presents — live in Branson, Missouri. David, originally from California, and Kirsten from New York each toured extensively with various ministries since the 1970s, but teamed up after marrying in 1990.
Besides both of them working with television ministries since the ’80s, David studied music at Azusa Pacific University (CA), served as lead vocalist for the Gospel group TRUTH (a song he recorded — “Jesus Never Fails” — landed the group in the Gospel Music Association’s Hall of Fame!), and as vocal director for The Voices of Liberty at Walt Disney World. Kirsten sang back up for Grammy-winner Larnelle Harris, the USO tour group Re-Creation, and The Spurrlows.
David currently leads worship for a local church, and Kirsten speaks to women’s conferences and retreats across the country. They particularly enjoy leading music for Holy Land tours and believe that singing about Yeshua in His land is life changing.
Grand Israel Tour
Grand Petra Tour
- All hotel accommodations at 4-Star hotels, Buffet Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- Flights (if chosen)
- Farewell Dinner
- Government licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary (itinerary subject to change)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
- Tips to Guide, Driver and Hotel staff
- Tour Kit including: Map, Hat, Back-pack, Tour program
- Expenses of a personal nature (laundry, souvenirs, snacks, etc).
- Please note that coffee and tea is not served in Israel as part of the meal but it can be purchased separately.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
- Travel Insurance (though highly recommended).
Interested in joining the Zola Spring tour? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with the organizers of this tour for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.