Step Into the Story 2019
February 16-25, 2019
Come Experience the Land of Our Faith!
About This Tour
- Opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River
- Walking in Jesus’ footsteps at his birthplace in Bethlehem, Nazareth Village that recreates life in the town at the time of Christ, a visit to an ancient synagogue where Jesus may have taught, Palm Sunday Road, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb and many others.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
Who Should Go on this Tour
- Christians who desire to get a better understanding of the land of the Bible.
- We ask that everyone be of physical ability to participate in a moderately demanding tour (long flights, long tour days, walking).
About This Group
Pastor Statham has been the pastor of Salem Pastor Church in McDonough, GA since 1996. He has led several groups to Israel and is excited to teach another group through Israel!
Included in the Tour Price:
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary.
- A licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and possibly coffee or tea. Lunches are mostly additional, so plan accordingly.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
- Our land agent will provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap, and a map of Israel.
Point of Departure
Group travel for this tour departs from Atlanta International Airport.
Delta 420 Feb 15 ATLANTA-JFK 708P 940P
Delta 468 Feb 15 JFK-TEL AVIV 1133P 525P
Delta 469 Feb 28 TEL AVIV-JFK 1135P 524A
Delta 2917 Mar 01 JFK-ATLANTA 845A 1132A
Interested in joining Pastor Statham? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with Pastor Statham for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.