Who Should Go on this Trip?
- All ages welcome!
- This tour is will be from an evangelical perspective, exploring the land and culture and how it pertains to evangelical beliefs.
- Best suited for those who would like to have fun and fellowship while experiencing the Holy Land!
About This Tour
While many tours offer you parts the Holy Land, Your Holy Land Tours offers you the very best and most comprehensive tour-of-a-lifetime, helping you to make the most of your tour and in the most comfort possible, providing those who join the tour with only the finest accommodations.
Tour highlights include:
- Special Concerts
- Wedding Renewal
- Archaeology dig
- Night bike ride around the Old City
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Bathing in the Dead Sea
- Wine tasting at Golan Winery
- Visit the Shrine of the Book, the museum where the Dead Sea Scrolls are kept.
- Walking in Jesus’ footsteps at sites such as; Palm Sunday Road, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Garden Tomb and many others.
- Petra visit for those who choose to add the trip extension.
- See the included daily itinerary for these and many more tour destinations!
Point of Departure
This tour leaves from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona.
About This Group
Mark and Cindy Brannon’s love for Israel started over 28 years ago. They found themselves journeying to the Holy Land several times a year. Several friends asked to join them on one of the life changing experiences. The trip changed others lives, deepened their love of the Bible and Yeshua the same impact it had on them and their family. They decided to begin hosting tours to Israel in 2012. Since then, they have helped hundreds of believers discover Israel and make their bible come alive.
“We love the Lord above all things and feel called to educate people on the Old Testament foundations for our New Testament faith. As Christians, we have always felt a deep connection with Israel and the Jewish people and we feel that – until you experience Holy Land personally and in the flesh – you will not understand the true depth of your Hebraic Faith and the richness of our Judeo-Christian heritage.
After traveling around the world and seeing many different countries and experiencing a variety of cultures, we honestly feel that there is no place on earth like Israel. The truth of the Bible – God’s Holy Word – and its rich history will be laid out before your eyes. Many people often forget that Jesus was, in fact, Jewish! We will walk the streets He walked, see the synagogue in which He first preached, and where He made the ultimate sacrifice and redeemed us for our sins.
Our prayer for this tour is that you will return and share what you have seen, heard, and how much you have learned with fellow believers so that they also may understand the Hebrew Bible in its original context.Our heart is this: that you be blessed according to what the Scriptures say about those who bless Israel, ’I will bless those who bless you … and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” Gen 12:3. We are so excited to have you, are praying for you, and are thrilled to have you join us for this trip of a lifetime!
We hope to see you next year in Jerusalem!
Mark and Cindy Brannon
Included in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip international flights from the departure airport (usually JFK in New York), along with all taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- A double or triple occupancy room (additional charge for single occupancy).
- All sightseeing, admissions and motor-coach transportation on the tour itinerary, including a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, baptism in the Jordan River, and floating in the Dead Sea.
- A licensed, English-speaking driver and Messianic believing tour guide.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners throughout the tour, with table water and coffee or tea. The Petra extension includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner, but not drinks, for the one day we visit Petra.
- An all-inclusive tip fund for the guides and drivers, hotel staff, and included meals.
- In Israel only, our land agent will provide a full-size backpack to carry your daily items, a baseball-style cap, and a map of Israel.
Interested in joining Your Holy Land Tours? Fill out your information and we will help you start your journey!
*We will only share your information with Your Holy Land Tours for the purpose of assisting you plan your trip.